Handled various automation projects , system integration involving DCS , SCADA , Fibre optics , CCTV, F&G , Access control including site modifications in existing systems by systematically involving vendor representatives and different applicable.
Experienced in Honeywell DCS Experion and ESD SM systems. Experienced in CCC compressor controls and Bentley Nevada MMS systems. As lead/Senior Instrument Engineer did several oil & gas projects as part of client representative. Experienced in FEED and detail engineering.
parties for efficient and timely project executions including final commissioning and handover.
Zadco mosaics responsible site commissioning in charge for ESD and F&G replacement project.
Major Sour gas project ( AlHosn Gas) project engineer responsible for Instrument and control Systems Engineering deliverables Project management involving reviewing and approval of EPC contractors Engineering deliverables. Certified Functional Safety Engineer responsible for SIL review HAZOP documents approval etc.
2014- 2017Reliance way engineering and constructions / Reliance Industrial Automation.
PROJECT : Railcar weigh bridge inspection and calibration works.
Client : HabshanSulphur Granulation plant, GASCO - Abu Dhabi.
Railcar weigh bridge inspection and calibration works for the Railcar loading system.
PROJECT : Enhancement of Existing Water Distribution Facilities, GASCO - Buhasa Plant .
Contractor : Eternity Petroleum Construction LLC - Abu Dhabi.
Position : Project Engineer.
- Permit to work origination and arrangements for installation, Pre – Commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Conduct tool box talks with work crews with emphasis on hazard assessment.
- Control to all work in their area of accountability through the implementation and compliance with the permit to work process so as to prevent any undue risks or unsafe acts.
- Follow up work with main contractor to achieve the weekly look ahead schedule.
- Technical communications with contractor and end users.
- DCS Panel wiring up gradation works.
- Pre Commissioning and Commissioning of MCC panels.
- Functional test, IR test, loop test for the MCC Panels
Responsible for Engineering and projects for oil & Gas industries . Handled various automation projects involving PLCS DCS SCADA etc. Experienced in DCS Honeywell, Yokogawa , ABB , PLCs Siemens , Allenbradley , Modicon etc. various oil & gas projects completed. System integration involving 120 panels for ABB badra project carried out . All projects were completed in time with superior quality satisfactory to clients.
May 2010-2014 Al Hosngas
Senior Instrument Engineer responsible for safety systems
Responsible for HAZOP&SIL study and verification for complete project. Finalization of procedures selecting and approving SIL determination and verification calculation . Responsible for review and approve automation system deliverables by main automation contractor Honeywell. System integration FAT etc
2007-2009 Sr I&C Engineer/IMV Projects
senior I&C Engineer responsible for front FEED, DED, SIL assessment verification and validation, assist in project management. Major projects such as ADGAS SIL study implementation being handled.
Project lead and site manager Invensys
Margham Dubai gas plant Re-injection compressor controls upgrade
• Lead Instrument Engineer responsible for front end and detailed design for replacement of obsolete turbine control system and field instruments with new Triconex TMR control system and new filed instruments. SIL assessment verification and validation of critical loops.Assist in project management.
Commissioning and handover
Manager responsible for detailed design and implementation of safety systems such as Emergency shutdown systems , fire & gas systems. Hot changeover of control and shutdown system
Final commissioning and handover
2000 – 2003 Borouge Sr Automation and Control Engineer
Responsible for detail Engineering of Automation and control system of new petrochemical plant at Ruwais, Abu Dhabi. Review of all the submittals by vendors and EPC contractors and approve as required. Provided technical support for plant modification jobs. Review of SPIR and coordination to SAP based material handling project.
1998 – 2000 Automation Engineer
Responsible for Major upgrade works carried out on Bailey, Foxboro and Honeywell TDC 3000 DCS including Advanced Process Control System(AspenTech APC), Refinery Information Systems & Management Information Systems. ADNOC MAXIMO system based material handling system exposure.
1995 – 1998 Lead Instrument Engineer
- Responsible for Basic engineering of ISO Octane refinery
- Basic and Detail Engineering for AdmaOpco Effluent water disposal system project
- Basic and detail Engineering of Gasco super high yield project at Buhasa
- Preparation of maintenance philosophy for Bunduq oil field
1991 – 1995 Instrument Engineer
- Design, Installation and Commissioning of PLC based Control Systems
- Installation and Commissioning of Radar Based Tank gauging Systems (Autronica)
- Maintenance and Revamping of Instruments, Fire & Gas and Control Systems on various Oil & Gas related companies.
- Boiler controls Engineering, commissioning and servicing
- Repair of analyzers oil discharge monitoring equipment
- Repair of laboratory analyzers and gas detectors
1988 – 1990 Instrument Engineer
- Maintenance of Instrument and Control Systems including TDC 2000 DCS
- In house modification of existing control schemes and logic controls.
- PLC (modicon) & Siemens controls troubleshooting
- Preparation standard operating procedures and checklists
- Erection ,commissioning and maintenance of petrochemical plant instruments
- Commissioning of Compressor controls and boiler controls
- DCS and PLC controls lop checking and commissioning
- Inspection of Instrument Installation works
- Co-ordinate with contractors on erection and commissioning